Electrical system design is the design of electrical systems. This can be as simple as a installing additional power and lighting points or as involved as determining the power supply required from the DNO to adequately power a 6 floor office block.
Oracle Electrical will take on board your full electrical requirements from the design stage to the installation, certification and service stage.
We carry out the key stages of the design work and provide working schematics and wiring diagrams for electricians and engineers to work to.
- Determine load characteristics, load centres, maximum demands of load centres, standby system requirements.
- Determine supply characteristics, agree tariffs with electricity company.
- Prepare installation outline of the distribution system.
- Design distribution system.
- Select protective devices and cables.
- Consider voltage drop limitations.
- Calculate prospective fault currents.
- Calculate distribution and earth fault loop impedance's.
- Select earthing and other protective conductor sizes.
- Size final circuits.
- Check isolation and switching requirements.
- Final assessment.
- Sign electrical installation certificate.
We also provide a range of installation services including inspection and testing.
Call us today: 07725 999 001